CEMENT FACTORY MORIA
Exploration #18. Built in 1883, the main product of the factory was the natural cement, made using the best technologies at that time. The owner and designer was an important Italian industrialist. The natural cement was produced until 1966 without significant variation to the original method. The cement factory closed definitely in 1971 and soon after the owner sold every machinery. Now the structure is listed as one of the main architectural and industrial heritage in North Italy.