Exploration #13. This is a place rich of history, born to prevent respiratory diseases of children, erected at beginning of 1900 on the top of a small hill by a rich landowner and businessman. The place, built in the middle of a green area, was perfect for children with lung disease who needed long therapies and an healthy air. In the 1944, during the second world war, it was confiscated by the partisans and changed in a hospital to assist the wounded thanks to the civil resistance of so many young doctors. The structures grew rapidly and more than 65 beds were collocated in the rooms but before the end of the year it was cleared and occupied by the nazi-fascist troops. After the war it had got back as an hospital for respiratory diseases until the 60s, then it was closed. Now the place is totally abandoned and in very rotten condition.